My 2014 school life

This is my first post in 2014. I'm so excited!!! ok, i'm lying...i'm not that excited .. Anyway, I bet all of you know that I'm one of those science students that hates biology, chemistry and physics. And because of my lame results on the previous exam, I dropped to the second class. Until now, I still can't accept the fact that I'm in the second class. I still miss my previous English teacher, she's the best teacher ever in this world. You will believe me !! 

I think I'd lost my soul since I came to this class.== I can't see the sunshine anymore...although I'm sitting right in front of the window. I can't laugh at their jokes and most of the time I will be a loner in this class. This class is so boring because all those people that sit around me can't get my sarcasm. And when mortal can't get my sarcasm, I will take out my add maths exercise book and keep myself busy with add maths' brain squeezing question.

I'm easily distracted by the slightest movement or sound when I'm trying to focus on the lesson, and most of the students are so nerd. My chemistry teacher and physic teacher is currently pregnant and they'll take a leave for 3 months!! I'll be happy if they take a 3 month leave last year, but not this year!!! This year is an important year!! I'm going to sit for  SPM and the teachers is taking leave for 3 months!!!

Being the lazy person that I always be, I decided to do my account folio at the last minutes. But when I saw the person that teach me account, I decided to drop account class on the spot. Well, you may think I'm crazy but believe me, you'll do the same thing if you're in my place.He's one of those person with an emotionless face. Even Kristin Stewart is better than him. Next, he's also one of those person who makes some stupid joke and laugh at his own joke while other students staring at him with a poker face. At that very moment, I finally understand the real meaning of retarded.

And lastly, i got the worst teacher in school. A teacher that will  curse you to get hit by a lorry if you didn't get A's for her subject!!! For now, all I can do is suffering for another 11 months... After that, I will get the hell out from this class. I didn't hate this school, I just hate the teachers, the class, most of my classmates ...and the smelly toilet == That's all for today.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About

Followers


Recent Comments